Hello! Welcome back to the blog. I hope you are all doing well. It has been quite awhile since I have posted anything but don’t worry I will still be posting as much as I can. Today I shall discuss with you things I learned about blogging. So without further adíeu let’s get started.
If you didn’t know, I have been blogging for a few months now and it’s been quite a journey. I’ve tried all sorts of different blog themes, post styles, featured images and more,so keep reading to find out what I have to say about blogging.
1. Don’t burn yourself out
When I started my blogging journey, I tried to post almost everyday and soon it just started feeling more like a chore and less of a hobby. Since then I try to post about two times a week or pretty much whenever I am in the mood for blogging.
2. Be patient
About two months after I started blogging I had a small follower count (which I was very grateful for) and this other blog that started weeks after me already had over 40 followers by the time I had 20. By that time I will admit I was a little discouraged and I kept trying to change how I posted things and it just made things worse. I was trying to post things that weren’t in my niche. Patience is very important because the followers will come to your blog. It just takes time but I assure you it’s worth it.
3. Be consistent
If you are consistent with your posts, your followers will then know when you post and will most likely return to your blog.
4. Don’t post something if you don’t like reading it
If you can’t read through your own post then there’s a chance not a lot of other people will enjoy reading it. For example, I was working on writing a story and I did not enjoy reading it. It was absolutely horrible.Since then it has been moved to my drafts until further notice.
5. Have fun
You should have fun blogging. Don’t force yourself to blog if you don’t want to. Take your time and if you need to,take that much needed break.
If you’ve enjoyed this post don’t forget to hit that like button and follow this blog. Have an amazing day and see you in the next post.
- My Favorite Summer SnacksGood Morning Readers! Can you believe it’s already Friday? This whole week I felt like it was Friday everyday. It was a fairly busy summer week for me. You would think I would be bored out of my mind but I surprisingly kept busy somehow. Anyway for today’s post I decided to share my favoriteContinue reading “My Favorite Summer Snacks”
- NEW POST COMING TOMORROW!
- My Summer FavoritesHello fellow readers! Welcome back to the blog. I hope you all are doing well and having a great day. For today’s post I thought it would be really fun to do a summer favorite post. I don’t think I’ve ever done one before so this should be pretty interesting. Grab a comfy chair andContinue reading “My Summer Favorites”
- NEW POST COMING TOMORROW
- Summer Bucket List IdeasGood morning readers! How are you all doing? I am so glad to be blogging again. It has been a quick minute since my last post but I am so excited to whip out my summer content. I have a few ideas up my sleeve so I hope you will enjoy them. Make sure toContinue reading “Summer Bucket List Ideas”